1. Sight Words: Review sight words from previous weeks
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: Review word family words from previous weeks
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: B.8 Adding doubles using models & B.3 Addition word problems - sums to 10
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* With cold season upon us, our classrooms are in need of a few tissue boxes and hand sanitizers. Any donations are greatly appreciated by your classroom teacher :)
* Christmas Sing Performance (school-wide) will be Thursday, December 18th, in the cafeteria.
9:45 a.m. AM Kindergarten, 1st - 6th grade
12:45 p.m. PM Kindergarten, 1st -6th grade
First grade dress is anything Christmas colored.
* Most Christmas class parties will be Friday, December 19th. See your classroom Room Mom for more information on how to volunteer, donate, etc.
* Keep reading, writing, and doing math with your child! Thank you for ALL the support you render!
* We look forward to the much anticipated return of your children on Monday, January 5, 2015. :)