1. Sight Words: why, talk, does, use
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: Inflectional endings: -er & -ing
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: K.2 Identify 3-dimensional figures & K.7 Compare sides and vertices
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* Spring pictures are on Thursday, March 26th, 2015.
* Spring Break is April 6th - 10th! No School!!
* If you choose to participate, there is a pizza reading pledge through Papa Murphy's which begins March 23 and continues through April 17. Take the pledge by going to ReadToday.com.
* Keep reading, writing, and doing math with your child! Thank you for ALL the support you render!