1. Sight Words: Review
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: Review
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: No more math homework for the rest of the school year!! Have fun on IXL.
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* Dance Festival is Friday, May 22nd @ 9:45am & 12:45pm. Please have your child wear a bright color shirt.
* No School on Monday, May 25th!! Memorial Day!
* Field day is Wednesday, May 27th.
* Keep reading, writing, and doing math with your child! Thank you for ALL the support you render!