1. Sight Words: we, do, I'm, have
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: -op, -ot, -og
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: A.2 Counting review - 0 to 20
- Your child can complete the assignments anytime between today and Saturday night.
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* We are in need of 2 parents to work in the book room on Tuesdays from 10:30 - 11:00. Please let your teacher know if you can volunteer! The book room will begin as soon as our parent schedule is filled.