1. Sight Words: once, every, right, their
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: -igh, -ight, -ind (long i)
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: F.8 Ten more or ten less & B.24 Add tens I
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* Parent-Teacher Conferences: If you have not met with your child's teacher please feel free to contact her to schedule a meeting.
* With cold and flu season upon us, please use your best judgement when contemplating whether to keep your child home or send them to school. When keeping your child home, please call the school and excuse your child's absence. (801)610-8713
* If your child needs cough drops throughout the day, they can bring them to school and give them to their teacher to administer as needed. They cannot keep cough drops in their backpacks.
* Keep reading, writing, and doing math with your child! Thank you for ALL the support you render!