1. Sight Words: any, came, favorite, for
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: -ate, -ame, -ake
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: C.2 Adding 1 and E.2 Subtracting 1
- Your child can complete the assignments anytime between today and Saturday night.
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* Red Ribbon Week is this week! The PTA has planned great activities all week long!
- Tuesday: Crazy sock, crazy hair, or crazy hat day (Class picture)
- Wednesday: Wear red attire (school-wide picture)
- Thursday: Pajama day (wear regular tennis shoes)
- Friday: Halloween costume (see below information)
Halloween is this Friday, October 31st.
-Your child is welcome to wear their costume to school (Your child MAY NOT wear a mask that covers their face (paint is fine) or bring any weapons (real or toy).
-A school-wide costume parade for parents and students will be held at 9:45 a.m.