1. Sight Words: about, or, how, some
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: Bossy R (-ar, -or, -ir, -er, -ur)
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: D.17 Subtraction sentences: true or false? & E.4 Subtracting 3
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments
* Watch for a note coming home for our field trip on February 10th.
* Parent-Teacher Conferences: February 11th and 12th
* With cold and flu season upon us, please use your best judgement when contemplating whether to keep your child home or send them to school.
* Dress for the weather! Students will be going outside except for extreme cases, so please dress them appropriately. (Hat, gloves, coats, boots, etc.)
* Keep reading, writing, and doing math with your child! Thank you for ALL the support you render!