1. Sight Words: isn't, before, love, thank
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: -ear (bear), -ear (hear) & -are (care)
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: I.2 Writes numbers as tens and ones up to to 20 & I.4 Convert between tens and ones
-Your child can complete the assignments anytime between today and Saturday night.
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments.
** Bonus words: summer, celebration, sunburn, second, bicycle
* Please continue reading with your child!