1. Sight Words: family, what, her, one
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find different activities to do with the sight words.
2. Word Families: -ed, -en, -et
Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" to find out how to practice the word families.
3. Reading: at least 20 minutes
- On your child's reading calendar, log the number of minutes your child read and/or the number of minutes you read to your child. Return this calendar to school each day.
- At least 10 minutes in a book, and no more than 10 minutes on Raz Reading.
4. Writing Journal:
- Have your child write at least 2 complete sentences in their take home writing journal. Return this writing journal to school each day.
- Writing instructions are on the inside front cover of the journal. Please review and practice these.
- Refer to the link on the left under "Homework" for journal topic ideas.
5. IXL: D.1 Subtraction with pictures-numbers up to 10 & E.1 Subtracting 0
- Your child can complete the assignments anytime between today and Saturday night.
- See "Homework Clarifications" for more info on IXL assignments.
* Parent Teacher Conferences are Wednesday, October 7th from 4:00-7:30 and Thursday, October 8th from 4:00-7:30
* Last day for Reflection entries is Thursday, October, 22nd. A parent must be present!
* Please continue reading with your child!